Time to get this shit under control.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
I move Monday. I'm nervous but excited all at the same time. I have been in relapse mode for a while now & I know this house will be the best thing for me. I'm sad I can't get drew to say he loves me. He won't express his feelings. I hate it. I just have to act like nothing ever happened. But it did. I'm gonna ask him. I'm gonna be straightforward about it. I'm just ready to really start focusing on myself and my sobriety. I think it's gonna be good for me. At least I hope so. I've been so angry and pissed off. So depressed and down. I've been to the point of losing my sobriety. And it's not worth it. My sobriety and my life should come first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.