The more I get myself involved with drew the more I hurt. Idk if its just because I'm setting myself up for a let down or what. I love him and would do anything in this world for it to work out. But I just don't see it. He's the best person I've ever met. He does things for me no one else does. And I am very appreciative for it. But knowing that he goes home to his family. His wife and children drives me crazy. I never thought I'd say that I'm the other woman. But guess what.. I am. I'm glad he's a great father, but I hate he has a wife. I can't change that tho.
I miss my life back in Bama. A lot. I miss all my friends. And all my family. But I don't wanna leave here at the same time.
Life is a little difficult for me right now. I'm struggling.
Rob, my ex has been out of my life here recently. I'm worried about him. The last time I talked to him he was sick in the hospital. And then no word of him or from him. I miss him. A lot and I'm worried sick. Please say a prayer for him.
Don't have much else going on really.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.