Goodnight babies. 😘
Saturday, July 13, 2013
All hell is gonna break loose.
So the chick I'm living with works with me. She sucks. All she wants to do is drink. Which A lot of people I work with can't say anything bc they all smoke weed. During work. But tomorrow our boss is firing her. And I know but I can't tell her cause I have to act surprised. And if all hell breaks loose I'm moving. Either back to Bama. Or into my bosses house. Idk what to do in this situation. I feel bad but it's not my fault she sucks at her job. I just hope she doesn't rat out the people who smoke at work. Or smoke at all. And I hope she doesn't rat out me and drew. Bc I have gone back to work when everyone's gone so I can kiss him before he goes home to his wife. I mean I can deny the fuck out of it. But idk. I'm good at lying. I hate that I am, but I am. Ya know? Idk what to do! I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I guess we'll see how everything happens. Aaaahhhh. I have a feeling it won't be good. But i really don't know. I mean if it turns out bad then I can always go back home to my mommy. Which might be better in the long run bc I can end things with drew. And not be so upset with having to see him everyday. I love him I truly do. I haven't even ended it and I'm already 100% heartbroken. But you know I have to do what's best for me. His wife is starting to catch on. But that's on him. I have a feeling the next two nights with him will be the worst. And I'm dreading them. Absolutely dreading it. I don't wanna end it. Ever. But he can't provide for me. Or even love me wholly. I wish he could. With everything in me I wish he could. But it won't happen. Or I don't see it happening. I just have a lot on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.