Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dead Inside

It seems as though I always find myself in the worst situations. My boyfriend lied to me, and it makes me wonder what I did wrong that he couldn't be honest about something stupid. And it also makes me curious as to what else he lies to me about. I just know I am always so open and honest about EVERYTHING I do. No matter what... there was a time where I wasn't honest, but to be fair we had just gotten back together and he was questioning what was done when we weren't together - which in my opinion doesn't matter. I never questioned him about what he did. It just really hurt my feelings to know that he was lying to me and then he tells me he didn't tell me bc he didn't want to argue about it. I wouldn't have argued if he were just honest. I'm to the point of being dead inside all over again... 😞💀



I literally can't even sit in the same room with him... he's been on his phone since I got here. And if he lied to me about something small, what's to say he isn't lying about something else? I can feel my heartbreaking and it literally sucks.



Times like this I miss Rob more than I've ever missed anyone. He literally treated me the way I should be treated and loved me without any restrictions. He would have done anything possible to make me smile, whether it be sending flowers bc I had a bad morning or driving to see me just because. He was literally the sweetest, most caring person that has ever been in my life. If only I could still call him just to hear his voice one more time. He would know what to tell me and the right thing to do in this situation.


I know I'm always depressed and no one likes to read that shit, but what else could possibly go wrong in my life? I try to be happy, and I try to be a good person. But sometimes it is really fucking hard to do. I get so tired of trying so hard - it literally hurts to never be good enough. I hate crying, I hate making myself stress... I hate what the stress does to my body and most of all what it does to my mind. I start to over think everything then I become this shell of a person who no one wants to be around. And I do it to myself. Sad thing is I know when I start to shut down but there isn't anything I do that can reverse that.



Sorry for all the whining and bitching, but I had to get it out of me before I explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.