Sunday, May 21, 2017

Losing myself 💀

I once again have put myself in a shitty situation. I broke up with jason and started talking to a new guy. But he's hung up on his ex and I let myself actually start to care, even tho I said I wouldn't. I hate that I never feel good enough for people or that I'm not taken seriously. Like I literally put it all on the line jumping straight into something else and it seems like it was for nothing. I always find myself with the shit end of the stick... and I don't like it. I don't want to even be here anymore sometimes and I hate feeling that way. Like I feel like me and dalton could eventually be good for and with each other but he's not "at a good place in life" if he only knew that I hate living he would see that he's not alone in that. I want to help him become himself just like he's helped me in the last three weeks become more of myself. Just got to put my game face on and keep being persistent in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.