I lost my sweet puppy this weekend (7-28-16). It was one of the most horrible things that i could say has happened to me in my 23 years of life. It was a freak accident, but I still blame myself. I didn't always like Chase, but I damn sure loved him. I wish he was here to lick my ankles when I walk thru the door after work. Or here to growl at any other dogs that try to get close to Sturgis. I just wish he was here period.
I know it will get easier with time, but that does not make it easier now. I miss him more than i could ever imagine someone could miss a pet. Dogs are super loyal and loving. They love you no matter how you treat them. I wish i could go back in time and save him...
I know it has been a while since i last wrote anything, but i just haven't had much time. I lost Rob, my Mawmaw, and my niece all in the last two years. It's been shitty, but i have learned a lot.
Me and Jason are still together and stronger then we have ever been. I love him so much it hurts sometimes.
You know, sometimes life just gets to be a little too much for some people. I get it, i do.... I know my life right now is definitely not where i want or need it to be. I am continuously working on myself every day. I try to get better with every step. Its hard, but no one ever said life was easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.