Thursday, February 24, 2011

im seriously in love with kyle.

you've had me since hello. nothing will ever change that. not distance, not space. nothing will ever take my heart away from you.
'I love you' means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

"Find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." ~ Juno
thats all for tonight! gotta work in the morning, and make sure my love is awake so he can get his butt here to me! goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.